Maybe you find it hard to build rapport across cultures or can’t understand what some business partners are thinking? Or do people not do what you expect them to do and you don’t know why? You’ve tried being more direct but that hasn’t always gone down well…
Cultural fluency is what you need! The great thing about global competence coaching is that it allows you to continue working as “you” but helps you to find alternative ways of doing things in other cultures, speeding up processes and avoiding miscommunication.
I assist people in working effectively across cultures – whether that be in international teams or preparing professionals for international assignments.
In my coaching I use an international psychometric development tool called The International Profiler to help you to develop the skills you need when working effectively in unfamiliar cultural environments.
HOW does The International Profiler work?
- You fill in the online TIP questionnaire
- You receive a feedback report on 22 international skills plus individual coaching feedback from me, which enables you to see your strengths and areas for development for working internationally.
- Follow-up coaching
It makes sense for organisations to combine TIP with intercultural training. I can offer you or your organisation more in-depth and tailor-made training solutions in the following:
- Developing Intercultural Competence
- Cross-cultural team building
- Working with the Brits
- Working with the Austrians/Swiss/Germans
Of course if you are a non-native speaker of English and you work internationally, Global Competence coaching in combination English language training is ideal to take both your English and communication skills to another level!